Monday, May 11, 2009

Under the African sky

Masai Mara Overlooking the Rift Valley
Masai Mara


Masai Mara




Masai Mara

Masai Mara



Masai Mara




Masai Mara




Masai Mara







Masai Mara



Rongai



Rongai


Rongai







Rongai



Nairobi





Nairobi





Malindi





Malindi




Malindi





Malindi


There are a lot of beautiful views & the sky here is always gorgeous. I probably have more pictures of the sky than anything else. It may be kind of stupid but, whenever I start to feel down or like I am being screwed over with this whole thing, I just look at the sky & take pictures. It always cheers me up.

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful! Photographs usually cannot capture the beauty of places, so I am assuming that the sky and these locations are even more beautiful than the photos. I love them. They inspire me also. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! These pictures are amazing. The sky is absolutely breathtaking just in picture format so I can't imagine what it's like being there and looking up at it. I'm jealous. Bring their sky with you when you come home and replace ours with it. WOW! Thanks for sharing, brother!!

    ReplyDelete