Saturday, May 9, 2009

Camel ride on the beach

Brothers- (left to right) Abrasheed, Muhammed & Abdul. Camel- Sir George
Abdul, Muhammed & the sucker

Abrasheed, Abdul & I


Abrasheed & I
I was buying some things from this guy on the beach--which I'm guessing was illegal--& these guys saw that I was a sucker & got me to get on the camel for a picture only with no charge, turning into a ride & a charge. They were very friendly guys though. I got a really good video with them but, the internet is too crappy & won't let me load it.



3 comments:

  1. I want to hear what it is like to ride a camel. I want to see the video.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to know what you bought. I want the internet to stop being crap. Did the camel spit on you?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the sucker. ha ha that was worth it though to have a picture of you on the camel.

    ReplyDelete