Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Mombasa

This was taken while standing in Fort Jesus.




Tsavo

Voi

Overlooking Old Mombasa


Fort Jesus




Fort Jesus-Old Mombasa






Tsavo






Tsavo



Mombasa




On the beach behind the hotel.




Mombasa









Mombasa-just outside of Fort Jesus.







Mombasa




Mombasa






Mombasa- I really liked this picture where you can see all of the people running onto the ship.

These were taken around the Mombasa area & by Fort Jesus. I did find out that the interpretation of Mombasa means I don’t understand, which fits my understanding of everyone & everything from Africa—I don’t understand you.
As you can tell I put some pictures of myself in this posting. I did so because, someone (Lindsey) said that I need to put more pictures on here with me in them.
I also had to put more of the sky. Sorry, I couldn’t help myself.

2 comments:

  1. Has anyone ever told you look like Brad Pitt?

    ReplyDelete
  2. These look like the most beautiful places on Earth. Thanks for posting the photos. I love to see the sky photos and want to see more.

    ReplyDelete